top of page

Housing Transfer

You may transfer a home by sending us a completed application and supporting documentation.  We require the following:

  1. Completed application form (download here)

  2. Letter from leaseholder requesting the transfer

  3. Email completed applications to​​

A tenant relations officer will contact you once the information is received and verify the documents.

bottom of page